26.4.11

Long time between drinks

Hello and apologies once again for the long absence...hmmm let's see....we sold our house (!!), Maisie had a further two or three hideous ailments contracted through creche, I'm back at work (well, one day so far, does that count??) and little miss Marple turned '1'. Yep a whole year gone in mere seconds. I baked for three days straight, we had a lovely party in the park and she received a carload of beautiful gifts. Of course her favourite is the most annoyingly loud and glaringly bright....So, no more mummy leave for me...from here on in, my life is less ALL about Maisie and a little return to me. I'm looking forward to it and I think Maisie will enjoy hanging out with some other kids more regularly too. It's also time to find a new house to live in, given we're now on an eviction deadline. Then the re-decorating posts begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...