19.9.10

Extermination and creation




I am so sick of being sick! Grotty little germs have infested our house and infected us one by one, repeatedly. Thankfully Maisie seems to have escaped the latest outbreak and I'm hoping there will be no round three.

I haven't made anything since snazzing up a couple of little singlets for Maisie's Fiji wardrobe. So, inspired by some vintage dress patterns from Maisie's nana, I bought some lovely fabrics on the weekend from Amitie. They have such a great selection, I could have easily bought the entire store, but I settled for fabrics for a dress for Maisie, a cushion for me and some other, yet-to-be-thought-of creation. We also had breakfast at St Ali on Sunday....great coffee and mmmm those corn fritters with haloumi..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...