28.11.10

The 24 days before Christmas


It's that time of year where all the weekends are booking up in the countdown to Christmas. It's also time I start putting things in my diary instead of constantly asking , "is that the weekend we are catching up with...{insert name here}?..." I've never quite understood the compulsion to use Christmas as a deadline for social engagements, as though post-roast, your social appeal diminishes. Nonetheless I always love the invitations that come our way during December. Strangely this year, I'll be bypassing the usual bevy of work related end-of-year functions, but I'll be sure to have a tipple with my young friend (yep she can drink water out of a sippy cup). Here's one for the diary if you need to buy some kids pressies...always a fun market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...