22.12.10

Happy celebrations


Tomorrow is Christmas eve and also Maisie's 8-month birthday. She's getting so big and I'm not too happy about it. Sadly, the arrival of Christmas brings me ever closer to returning to work, and the end of my luxurious 12 months off. Oh don't get me wrong, there was some hard work in there too! Today we headed down to the Mornington Peninsula to deliver a Christmas present and stopped in at a couple of my favourite haunts...Red Hill House which is always a good place for gifts. I bought Maise a couple of large vintage blocks, but they're all wrapped up under the tree, so I'll show you some pics later on. (They are probably more pretty than functional, but I'll enjoy them even if she doesn't!) We also stopped in at an old favourite, the Merricks General Store for a hot chocolate and left with some yummy relish and wine. The weather is warming up tomorrow finally, so here's to a nice Christmas eve out in the sunshine..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...