3.2.11

Peggy


I am so over the childcare thing and she hasn't even officially started. Maisie is being the delightful drama queen that we know and love, and floods tears of despair as soon as I leave the nursery. Her carers have suggested I come every day next week to get her used to the place. This absolutely makes sense, but I've already taken her there 6 times and I still haven't left the building!! Ahhh, I think she'll enjoy the place once she gets used to me leaving, but at this rate, they'll need to put me on staff....Her second little peg broke the gum this morning, so I can forgive her for her grumpiness yesterday. Have a good weekend y'all, I'm looking forward to mine..food, drink, friends and nana naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...